1. Beat eggs with water, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add the egg mixture.
3. Allow egg to start setting before stirring too much. Then gently stir egg with an egg lifter, to ensure that all the raw egg is cooked. Don’t over-mix the eggs and don’t make the pan too hot, otherwise the eggs can separate quite easily. Reduce heat if necessary.
4. If you want to add another ingredient from the list above, add this after stirring the eggs for the first time.
5. Gently stir scrambled eggs until just cooked and serve immediately. Sprinkle with herbs and black pepper and serve with a slice of wholewheat or brown toast per person and tomato slices, if preferred.
1. For a delicious, yet easy seasoning, stir the chopped herb. into the egg mixture, before adding it to the pan. *Serves 4-6 *Ready in 20 minutes