1. Place peanut butter in a bowl and mix until slightly softened. Stir in the yoghurt and mix well until smooth.
2. Serve peanut butter dip with fruit wedges as a mid-afternoon snack. The peanut butter and fruit can help to curb your sweet tooth cravings.Tips:
1. Make a savoury dip for veggie sticks: Mix ½ cup (125 ml) low-fat cottage cheese with ¼ cup (60 ml) plain low-fat yoghurt and season with lemon juice and black pepper. Add chopped fresh herbs, if preferred.
2. Use any seasonal fruit of your choice to dunk into the dip. This is also a great lunch box filler for kids.
3. Add a pinch of cinnamon or a drop of vanilla essence to the dip for a different flavour.
4. Make sure you use a good quality peanut butter that is lower in salt and sugar. See page 12 for more detail on food labels.
*Ready in 15 minutes