1. Preheat oven to 200 °C.
2. Mix 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil with vinegar, tea or water, honey or sugar and garlic together in a large mixing bowl.
3. Toss butternut and beetroot in oil mixture until well coated. Spoon in a single layer into an oven dish or baking tray.
4. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until cooked. Stir beans, herbs, remaining oil and feta into veggies. Season to taste with lemon juice and pepper.
5. Spoon veggie and bean mixture onto salad leaves and serve warm or at room temperature.
1. Substitute butternut or beetroot with sweet potato in the skin, brinjal or carrots.
2. Prepare these veggies over the coals as described on page 55 for the Baby marrow foil parcels. You may need some more foil and the heat of the coals will determine the cooking time.