1. Preheat oven to 200 °C.
2. Mix 3 tbsp (45 ml) of the oil with the lemon juice, water and spices in a large bowl. Toss sweet potato and onions through oil mixture.
3. Spoon sweet potato and onions in a single layer into a large oven proof dish. Roast for 30 minutes or until almost tender.
4. Toss cauliflower, chickpeas or beans and nuts in the remaining oil mixture and add to sweet potato in the oven dish. Mix through and add any remaining oil mixture from the bowl.
5. Roast for another 10 minutes or until the veggies are just cooked and the chickpeas or beans are slightly roasted.
6. Stir 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the herbs and remaining oil into the veggie mixture. Season the yoghurt with the rest of the herbs and extra cumin.
7. Serve veggies warm or at room temperature with spoonfuls of the yoghurt.
1. The seasoned yoghurt is delicious with any other veggie dish or with the patties on page 67.