Heart and Stroke Foundation SA – terms and conditions for competitions
1. Promotions, giveaways and competitions are entered through either the Heart and Stroke Foundation’s newsletter
2. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into.
3. The Heart and Stroke Foundation SA is not responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The Heart and Stroke Foundation reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of catastrophe or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Foundation’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
5. Employees of the Heart and Stroke Foundation SA and their families are not allowed to enter.
6. Advertising and public relations representatives who have been part of the working group may not enter the competitions.
7. Prizes cannot be exchangeable for cash and/or other products.
8. The Heart and Stroke Foundation SA carries promotions, giveaways and competitions in good faith and cannot be held responsible for any misrepresentation on the part of the custodian of the promotions, giveaways and competitions.
9. Winners will be notified either through email, Facebook or cell phone. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Heart and Stroke Foundation reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the correct address and contact details (email/ cell number) are given.
11. The Heart and Stroke Foundation is to ensure that prizes are sent out correctly via courier service.
12. Prize delivery will take two to four weeks from the time the winner has been notified
13. Promotions, giveaways and competitions are open to South African residents only
14. Participation in any promotion, giveaway or competition and / or acceptance of any prize implies full knowledge and acceptance of all rules.
15. Competition entrants must reside in South Africa.