1. Place veggies and feta in a large mixing bowl. Add oil, lemon juice, herbs and pepper. Toss through to coat the veggies evenly.
2. Place two pieces of foil together to make a double layer, with the shiny side towards the food. Divide veggie mixture between the pieces of foil and fold corners of foil together at the top, to make little closed-up parcels. Allow some space between the veggies and foil, to create space for the hot steam to move over the veggies.
3. Place parcels over medium coals for 12-15 minutes or until the veggies are just cooked, but not too soft. Or place in cooler coals to the side of the braai and cook until done.
4. Serve a parcel per person with more fresh herbs.
1. Origanum will also be delicious with the veggies.
2. Bake the parcels in the oven at 180 °C for about 15 minutes or until just cooked.
3. Other veggies like potatoes, whole onions or small sweet potatoes can be brushed with oil, seasoned with lemon juice, herbs and pepper and wrapped in a double layer of foil. ‘Bake’ in the cooler coals until tender.