How to Apply
Easy 4 step process:
Only registered organisations are allowed to apply!
1. Make contact with us
- Tell us which product/s you want to endorse.
- We will send you an application form and the product-specific criteria
2. Application form and fee
Submit the following:
- Completed application form with your Organisations Registration letter (Only registered organisations can apply)
- SANAS Approval Lab Results for the product
- Current/proposed Packaging Artwork
- Proof of application fee payment
3. Evaluation and feedback
- Our Heart Mark department will evaluate your application and provide feedback
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation reserved that right not to enter into a licensing agreement with any potential Heart Mark holder that:
-engages in business practices that may harm the Heart and Stroke Foundation Brand
-market controversial products or services including, but not limited to, alcohol and tobacco
Successful applicants will be required to enter into a formal licensing agreement with the HSFSA.
The normal circumstances the process takes between 5 to 10 working days!
Person: Rubeshan Nayager (Business Manager)
Tel: 021-422 1586